As a trusted provider of personalized IV therapy since 2016, we bring our specialized treatments directly to you— whether at home, at a hotel, or even at a sporting event. Our experienced team of Registered Nurses can help you recover and recharge, allowing you to experience Peoria to its fullest.
The most effective way to get rid of hangovers.
Peoria’s Most Popular IV Therapy - The Hangover Helper
The Hangover Helper is specially designed to help you bounce back after a night of drinking. The Hangover Helper delivers relief fast by providing the body with nutrients lost from a night out on the town.
The Hangover Helper IV therapy includes the following ingredients:
- IV Fluids: The base of the Hangover Helper is a 1 liter saline solution that rehydrates your body quickly and efficiently, replacing the essential fluids lost due to alcohol’s diuretic effect.
- Vitamin B Complex: This group of essential vitamins aids in the conversion of food into energy and plays a vital role in brain function, which can be hampered due to alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant helps to bolster the immune system, which can be affected by alcohol, and also aids in detoxification.
- Magnesium: Alcohol can deplete magnesium levels in the body. Replenishing magnesium helps to reduce headaches and migraines, improve sleep quality, and promote healthy brain function.
- Zofran (Ondansetron): This is a powerful anti-nausea medication that helps to ease the discomfort of nausea and vomiting.
- Toradol (Ketorolac): This non-addictive, non-narcotic pain reliever helps to alleviate headaches and body aches associated with hangovers.
- These ingredients work synergistically in the Hangover Helper to alleviate common hangover symptoms. IV delivery ensures that these ingredients are absorbed directly into your bloodstream, providing quicker and more effective relief than oral remedies.
OVER 340 FIVE STAR REVIEWS APPROVE!
We’re Known for Being Professional, Compassionate, and FAST —
Whether you’re trying to kick a nasty hangover from a night out at West Gate or recovering from a migraine, IV therapy has the essential vitamins and nutrients to get back to what matters most.
The Bustling Hot-Spot of
The West Valley
Peoria, a city nestled in the stunning Sonoran Desert, is brimming with vibrant nightlife, scenic landscapes, and a plethora of recreational activities. A night out in Peoria is a memorable experience, with exciting entertainment hubs such as Westgate Entertainment District— offering a mix of dining, shopping, and entertainment. From stylish bars and clubs to live music venues, there’s something to cater to every taste.
However, as anyone who’s enjoyed a night out knows, the morning after can be less than pleasant. This is where IV Revival steps in with our Hangover Helper treatment. Our Hangover Helper is particularly useful for those planning to make the most of their time in Peoria.
This thriving city offers plenty to do, from exploring the hiking and biking trails of the Sunrise Mountain Preserve, to catching a spring training game at the Peoria Sports Complex, home to the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres. Or maybe thrilling off-road adventures in the Bradshaw Mountains is more your speed.
With the help of our Hangover Helper, you won’t have to miss a beat. Peoria’s favorite IV therapy treatment is designed to provide quick relief from the dehydration, headaches, and nausea associated with hangovers. With a mix of hydrating fluids, vitamins, anti-nausea medication, and pain relief, the Hangover Helper is exactly what folks need to recover swiftly and safely from the effects of alcohol.
Personable. Professional. Fast.
Peoria’s preferred mobile IV therapy service for people who want to feel human again.
Whether you are trying to recover from a debilitating hangover or need an energy boost for an athletic event, IV therapy has precisely what you need to get back in the game.
Our IV therapy treatment can also help with the following symptoms and more:
Still Have Questions?
We collect your payment information during appointment set-up to secure your appointment, and will only charge your card at the time of your appointment.
Yes! Since we collect payment at the time of the appointment, you can change the kind of treatment you’d like until it’s time for us to arrive.
Yes! We are a mobile service, so we’ll come to wherever you are!
We’re open 7 Days a week, from 9AM-9PM
One of our licensed and registered nurses will insert the IV for you.
We do our best to make room for the unexpected. If you don’t see a time available on the day you need it, please call us at 602 600 6026 so that we can make it happen!
We collect a cancellation fee for cancellations within an hour of the appointment time. We will also charge a cancellation fee if we arrive at your appointment and you are not there to receive treatment. We call this a “no show”.
You’ll hang out for about 40-60 Minutes while we administer your treatment.