IV Revival has been delivering wellness and relief to the residents and visitors of Queen Creek since 2016. Staffed with Registered Nurses (RNs) boasting decades of combined experience in the medical field, our team is highly skilled, compassionate, and attentive. Our nurses are committed to providing the highest level of care, making your experience comfortable and stress-free.
The one-stop-shop for recovery and relief.
Queen Creek’s Favorite IV Therapy – Renew IV
The Renew IV therapy treatment is IV Revival’s rendition of the renowned Myers’ Cocktail. This treatment combines a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to promote optimal health and wellness.
The Renew IV therapy treatment consists of:
- 1 Liter Lactated Ringers IV Fluid: Supports the body in rehydration by replacing lost electrolytes from conditions like severe vomiting, diarrhea, hangovers, heat exhaustion, and more.
- Vitamin C: This essential vitamin supports growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It also supports a healthy immune system, aids in the absorption of iron, and acts as an antioxidant, combating harmful free radicals in the body.
- B12 and B-complex vitamins: Important for converting food into energy, mood, creating new blood cells, and maintaining healthy skin cells, brain cells, and other body tissues.
- Magnesium: Supports hundreds of biochemical reactions in your body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation. It also helps with migraines and muscle relaxation.
- Glutathione: Often referred to as the body’s “master antioxidant,” glutathione protects cells from oxidative stress and helps detoxify your body. It can also contribute to a healthier complexion by reducing oxidative damage, promoting brighter skin.
- Zinc: An essential mineral that supports cellular metabolism, including DNA synthesis, cell division, and protein synthesis. Zinc also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
OVER 340 FIVE STAR REVIEWS APPROVE!
We’re Known for Being Professional, Compassionate, and FAST —
Whether you’re trying to kick a nasty hangover from a night out at West Gate or recovering from a migraine, IV therapy has the essential vitamins and nutrients to get back to what matters most.
A Haven for Family Life and Outdoor Adventure
From exploring the San Tan Mountain Regional Park to local olive mill tours, from family picnics at the Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre to the trills of laughter at the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center, Queen Creek has so much to offer. As locals and tourists alike immerse themselves in the rich tapestry of Queen Creek, it’s easy to get dehydrated by the heat and sun or experience allergies from the desert.
That’s where IV Revival’s Renew IV therapy comes into the picture. Renew is a specifically tailored treatment that delivers a quick and efficient health boost, helping combat anything from allergies to asthma, food poisoning, and fatigue.
By providing a cocktail of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants directly into your bloodstream, 100% of the nutrients get absorbed in the body. This absorption is so effective because IVs bypass the gastrointestinal system. The result is a rapid revitalization, giving your body the wellness it needs to find comfort and bounce back quickly.
Fast. Professional. Friendly.
Queen Creek’s #1 mobile IV therapy service for folks who just want to feel better.
Whether you’ve spent just a little too much time out in the sun or fighting off debilitating allergies, IV Revival has exactly what you need to feel human again.
Our IV therapy treatment can also help with the following symptoms and more:
Still Have Questions?
We collect your payment information during appointment set-up to secure your appointment, and will only charge your card at the time of your appointment.
Yes! Since we collect payment at the time of the appointment, you can change the kind of treatment you’d like until it’s time for us to arrive.
Yes! We are a mobile service, so we’ll come to wherever you are!
We’re open 7 Days a week, from 9AM-9PM
One of our licensed and registered nurses will insert the IV for you.
We do our best to make room for the unexpected. If you don’t see a time available on the day you need it, please call us at 602 600 6026 so that we can make it happen!
We collect a cancellation fee for cancellations within an hour of the appointment time. We will also charge a cancellation fee if we arrive at your appointment and you are not there to receive treatment. We call this a “no show”.
You’ll hang out for about 40-60 Minutes while we administer your treatment.